Whimsey Jars Sent

As I posted prior, I joined the Kid's Napping? I'm Scrapping (hosted by Jessica) Whimsey Jar Swap. Here are the jars I sent Stacey and Jessica.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had a blast creating the items for these jars. I made little bottle cap pin cushions, paper flowers for scrapping, button flowers, and included trims in their colors of choice, and buttons. I also had fun creating the tags for the jars. I had purchased several vintage photographs of country girls/friends and thought they could be cute as a tag.

Hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Michele it sounds so cute!! Did you take the pictures off? Just a wondering!! lol

    I am going to miss you in my swap. There will be more!!

    Hugs..Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Hope your doing good!! I just love your jars!! I was in that swap too!! I had so much fun creating them!! I think I could do alot of them!! LOL So many possibilities!! (I think I spelled that wrong!!) Anyways I just love those tags!! What a cool picture to use!! Take care, Fran. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, I am so excited that you will be participating in my Peppermint Tag Swap! I have been in swaps with you before, I have one of your adorable camper tags! Your apron tags were to die for! Thank you again so much for joining! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle & Ashley Cox:

    I would like to thank you both, I have received #22 box of your for the matchbox swap we had from A Swap for all Seasons. Thank you so very much your box shall be treasured for a life time.

    Happy Holidays,

    Maria & Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little jar sets. Totally reminds me of all the little things my grandma and I used to do when I was younger. :) Love them.

    I found your blog via the #17 matchbox you made. I LOVE it and am SO looking forward to getting to open it. Thank you. And so glad I found your lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete