Whimsey Jars Received

I joined Kid's Napping? I'm Scrapping's (host Jessica) Whimsey Jar Swap. I was paired with Stacey and Jessica.

From Stacey, I received a very fun jar containing wooden beads, lace and glass beads. Thank you sooo much Stacey. I love it all. All will make a nice addition to the craft stash I am building.

Photobucket

From Jessica, I received a very cute jar containing little beads, ribbons, a little cupcake, and lil' tickets. Thank you very much Jessica for all the wonderful goodies. Again, all will make a nice addition to the craft stash I am building.

Photobucket

Stacey and Jessica, yours have been mailed, so you should be receiving them shortly. I enjoyed putting the jars together for you. I hope you get use out of them.

Again, thank you both sooo much. I really lucked out having you two as partners.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment