ME and Vintage Apron Swap

Cindy hosted a paper ME (Mary Engelbreit) and Vintage Apron Swap. Unfortunately I missed the sign-up date, but she opened up another group so I am swapping with Cindy herself and Leslie. Can't wait to see what they create.

Is there a secret place which sells Mary Engelbreit paper or fabric? I could not find either here, and we live in a large city. Oh, well. I purchased fabric in what I thought was close to her pattern and pieced it together for this fun apron swap.

I noticed that Fran commented on Cindy's post on what a bummer it was that she had missed the swap, so I contacted her and asked if she wished to swap between us. She delighted me and said "YES!" I am sooo excited to swap with her. I have been following her blog and have enjoyed getting to know a little bit about her. Please drop by and say Hi! when you are blog surfing.

Here is what I created and sent to Fran.

ME and Vintage Aprons Front

ME and Vintage Aprons Back

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment