Mystery Envelope #3 with Victoria

I think I am addicted! I joined another one of Tee's wonderful Mystery Envelope swaps and our swap partner this time was Victoria. Here are the wonderful goodies Victoria sent...



Again, the rules are that you have to use 75% of what is sent to create something. I am soooo not imaginative and have been thinking for weeks on what I could do with the wonderful supplies that are being sent to me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks...what if I made banner panels! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Here is the panel I made from Victoria's goodies...



What do you think? Once I get several made, I will hang them from string and display them proudly.

I can't wait to see what Victoria makes from the goodies we sent her.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! And you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea, would you mind if I use your idea?? I love these swaps. It looks wonderful. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete