Graduation Banner

My best friend and daughter, Ashley, graduated from high school this year. As we all say, "Where the heck has time gone?" I wanted to create something for her to treasure and she just L.O.V.E.S. looking at my parents yearbooks, so I decided to try my hand at making a congratulations banner. I gathered yearbooks for my parents and sister, along with mine and Ashley's. I color copied our senior and freshman pictures on cardstock. Almost went through an entire ink cartridge, but oh well. Here is what the banner turned out like.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really like how it turned out. The only change is that I should have used black glitter for the "CONGRATS" chipboard letters.

What do you think?

Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle..what a cute idea!!! Wouldn't it be cute with baby pictures on it for a baby shower!! Thanks for the idea!

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome ideal!! I'm filing that one in my brain!! ha ha Maybe I should write it in my book I keep!! I agree with Cindy it would be a great baby shower one!! or really any gathering!! You could have gone black or red, but I think the silver is best it doesn't take away from the pics!! Take care, XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete